Software to assist in differentially correcting, projecting, exporting, importing, and plotting Trimble GPS unit data.
No fact sheet available.
Geoscientists, inspectors hydrologists, and engineers who collect spatial information such as over-burden toxicity, water quality and quantity, geology, topography, etc., and those engaged in reclamation design and AOC evaluation.
SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Pathfinder Office Installation Instructions (pdf, 315 KB)
- Download raw GPS data acquired by Trimble GNSS receivers
- Differentially correct code and/or carrier phase GPS data
- Download and upload waypoint data
- Project data from native WGS84 to other projections
- Export data to a variety of formats
- Filter data based on position quality data (e.g. PDOP < 3)
No training information listed.
Program description and support information are availabe at: http://www.trimble.com/globalTRLTAB.asp?Nav=Collection-4552.
Contacts for Software Help:
|NAME||STATE, TRIBE, OSMRE OFFICE||PHONE|
|Kim, Min||OSMRE-MCR||(618) 463 - 6463 email@example.com|