Blast Log Evaluation Program (BLEP) Software
BLEP is designed to perform a single hole, worse-case analysis. Its strength is its ability to help spot blasts with potential flyrock problems and to help gauge compliance with ground vibration and airblast limits.
This program is meant to provide the inspector or blasting specialist with a tool to evaluate from 2 to 50 blast logs. All data are taken from the blast log.
No fact sheet available.
Blasting Inspectors and Blasting Specialists
BLEP software download. The download is a self-extracting zipped file.
Engineers and Blasting Specialists
- Single hole, worse-case blast analysis
- Data are cross tabulated and graphically plotted
- Evaluation of data cross tabulates with the reported values
- Identifying blasts with flyrock potential
- Help identify blast design, quality control or explosive performance problems
- Characterizes site specific data trends
- Compared data with historical data trends
- Focuses inspectors on the most important blasting parameters
- Gauges compliance with ground vibration and airblast limits
- Rule violation graphics
- Helps focus inspections in permit areas where blasting practices are most risky
- Identifies blasts with flyrock potential
- Cross checks data fields for reporting accuracy
No training information listed.
No vendor information listed.
Contacts for Software Help
|NAME||STATE, TRIBE, OSMRE OFFICE||PHONE|
|Ken Eltschlager||OSMRE-AR||(412) 937 - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rick Lamkie||PA||(814) 472 - email@example.com|