Global Mapper Software
Global Mapper is a lightweight, simple to use, yet powerful GIS software. It is useful for viewing, merging, importing and exporting different raster, vector and elevation datasets quickly. Global Mapper is often compared to a Swiss Army knife in the GIS user community due to its ability to open numerous file formats in addition to its powerful tools including LiDAR editing.
No fact sheet available.
Regulatory or AML Scientists, Geologists, Soil Scientists, Hydrologists, Civil or Mining Engineers, and Natural Scientists
- Distance and area calculations
- Raster blending, feathering, spectral analysis and contrast adjustment
- Line of sight calculations
- Cut-and-fill volume calculations
- Raster Calculator and analysis
- Image georeferencing
- Contour generation from surface data
- View shed analysis
- Watershed delineation
- Triangulation and gridding of 3D point data
- GPS Tracking and loading maps to Garmin GPS
- New LiDAR functionality
No training information listed.
Program description and support information are availabe at: http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/products/global-mapper.php.
Global Mapper Forum
For FAQ, support and tutorials from Global Mapper forum please visit: http://www.globalmapperforum.com/.
Contacts for Software Help:
|NAME||STATE, TRIBE, OSMRE OFFICE||PHONE|
|Lukus Monette||OSMRE-AR||(412) 937 - email@example.com|
|Mike Dunn||OSMRE-AR||(412) 937 - firstname.lastname@example.org|