A suite of curve number-based watershed rainfall-runoff models, RUSLE-based sediment yield analysis and channel and hydraulic structure design utilities.
Engineers, Hydrologists Geologists, AML Specialists and Soil scientists
- Model your hydrologic mine system including, channels, ponds, sediment control, etc.
- Evaluate effectiveness of sediment ponds and other sediment control structures such as check dams, grass filters, and silt fence (Mine plan, reclamation plan).
- Evaluate diversion channel designs, including riprap, grass-lined and bar soil conditions.
- Use the exhaustive and comprehensive help files for quick reference, and background.
- Evaluate culvert and plunge pool designs and recommend changes for permit review.
- Analyze the impact of the addition or removal of a hydrologic structure - sediment pond, permanent impoundment, plunge pool, etc. for permit review.
No training information listed.
Program description and support information are available at: Website - http://www.mysedcad.com.
Note: Not for downloading software.
Contacts for Software Help:
|NAME||STATE, TRIBE, OSMRE OFFICE||PHONE|
|Beckford, Omar||OSMRE-AR||(412) 937 - firstname.lastname@example.org|